Monday May 22nd 2017, at 20.30
Lest, Via Trento, 23, 25084 Salò BS
Life provides us with difficulties as well as the talents required to overcome challenges. In this workshop we support participants to focus on the emerging talents they are beginning to develop and might not be fully aware of. We will initially provide some basic information on Gestalt theory and subsequently propose a gentle group exercise. Participation in the exercise and discussion will highlight one or more of your emerging talents.
Seven principles of Talentwork:
- Talent is the ability to adapt to your environment (including you actively change it)
- Life challenges call for new talents
- New talents come in sets
- Everyone has talent, not only rare or famous people
- Talent is not only for artists
- Some talents have been with us for a long time, some not
- Talents grow within relationships and networks, rarely sitting at home on your own
Piergiulio Poli & Gerrie Hughes are experienced Gestalt therapists and organizational consultants. They joined forces in Talentbox, an exciting international project geared towards supporting people’s and organizational creativity.
Free participation. To book your place call Piergiulio Poli 3276640527
more info at www.cambiodentro.it
Piergiulio Poli MSc. (Sociologist, Licenced Gestalt Counsellor)
Gerrie Hughes (Licenced Gestalt Psychotherapist)